• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Punishment suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing on the herocraft server prior to the hero mod. I have loved and enjoyed this server for the most part the entire time. I was recently banned for afk lvling and I got a 3 day temp band, and sent back to lost soul. I was lvling up a ranger at the time of the ban and it was lvling up my ranger that I only used afk lvling. I had already mastered cleric a long to before I started on this ranger. But when I get back into the game this morning I thought that I would lost 20 levels of ranger or even just sent to lvl 1 ranger or something like that, seeing as how this was my first offense of any kind, but I recieved a full hero reset. I don't understand why I am being so harshly punished for my first offense? I had already mastered my cleric before and I figured well I was an idiot so I will loose what I'm working on and I will go back to be cleric that I leveled up honestly and without any cheating or exploiting or anything like that.

I would play so much on this server and I spent a lot of time and effort on leveling up healer cleric rogue and ranger.
I have tried to talk to some mods about it but they either ignore me, or tell me I'm just completely in the wrong.

Am I? I feel like the amount of time and effort that I have put into this server at the very least I deserve my cleric. That means loosing all of rogue and 30 or so levels into ranger. As well as the 3 day temp ban. Am I completely out of line?

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
No you aren't out of line, the mod whoever set you back is in my opinion. There's absolutely no reason you should have been sent back to lostsoul - that means you lose your level 50 cleric (one of the first of the server) and have to re-level anything you want from scratch. That means the horrible grind back to where you were.

Something more fair would be to reset your ranger, but not a complete hero reset. That's outrageous considering the amount of time and energy you put into leveling your cleric. Who was the mod who reset you, btw? He/she should really reconsider their actions, otherwise you would have a whole town upset, not just Papabear.

Seratt was the one. On my ban appeal Seratt said that he would figure out how far I would be pushed back, and he said that he would figure it out before saturday. So I figured that he would mention something to me but he didn't So i go to get on and I'm a lost soul. So I did /hero choose cleric to test if this is just how it was done but it said you have to master healer before you spec cleric.

I just wish I had cleric back, I understand I was an idiot for using afk leveling but that was only for the ranger and I could loose that and had the 3 day ban. But i lost rogue healer and cleric and those levels in rogue.
I just don't get it.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I think it was harsh, but I mean, who knows you didn't level with the afk spawner for all your levels, I am not saying you did, but its a possibility and you got to understand the Admins also need to take that into account.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The other punishment = ban.

I think we're pretty fair when people blatantly and knowingly break our rules.

Mods have no power to reset level or exp.

I was the person who reset you.

I completely agree with you, whos to say I'm not lying. But I've told them to check the logs and see. Honestly I didn't even know you could afk farm until i was well into ranger! College is just starting up and I dont have the time to grind up 200,000 exp to be a master again. Not a single admin or mod or anyone has said anything about looking at the logs or potentially changing it or even looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.