• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pulse back to full AoE

JacobBurkey

Portal
Just gonna post this to see opinions of the balance team @Irishman81

I don't see why pulse being back to full AoE would be a bad thing, I didn't play the class a lot before so I don't know why it was changed before. But leveling that class is so difficult without the AoE to help out since you can pretty only much level with AoE now a days. I've seen others and myself of course struggle with leveling with it since it'll sometimes only hit 2-5 mobs which is quite dissapointing.. and you don't get any AoE till 45 I think it is. Thanks, just want to see others opinions on this topic.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Just gonna post this to see opinions of the balance team @Irishman81

I don't see why pulse being back to full AoE would be a bad thing, I didn't play the class a lot before so I don't know why it was changed before. But leveling that class is so difficult without the AoE to help out since you can pretty only much level with AoE now a days. I've seen others and myself of course struggle with leveling with it since it'll sometimes only hit 2-5 mobs which is quite dissapointing.. and you don't get any AoE till 45 I think it is. Thanks, just want to see others opinions on this topic.
iiirc all AoE's were SUPPOSED to be changed to hit a max of 5 targets, this was because teams could (And some were) stack AoE spam classes for PvP. Not sure if every AoE WAS changed though.

No idea if possible but could it be made so it only hit 5 max Players but all Mobs for leveling?

JacobBurkey

Portal
iiirc all AoE's were SUPPOSED to be changed to hit a max of 5 targets, this was because teams could (And some were) stack AoE spam classes for PvP. Not sure if every AoE WAS changed though.

No idea if possible but could it be made so it only hit 5 max Players but all Mobs for leveling?
Oh thanks for remind me, I was going to suggest that but I forgot about mentioning that. Yeah if It's possible it should be made to hit all mobs, but only 5 players, which would be great and keeps the balance. There's no reason for classes to have to have an absolutely terrible leveling experience just because of the PvP side of it. But I'm no coder so idk if that's possible.