• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pugsys application

pugsy

Coal
  1. In-game name: Pugsy
  2. Location & Age:I live in good 'ol amurrica, and I am 15 despite the age on my profile.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None that I know of, I had one on a server called lord of the craft, but I made an appeal and that got wiped off my record.
  4. Referral(s): Pilotace1812 told me to join, bffs and such
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I think my affinity for trap infested lava fortresses might be an interesting addition to the server XD. PLUS I read all da rules too. Oh, I plan on helping to form a town with pilot, She and I have been discussing it and are planning designs, though no definite build template has been setup yet. Also I like to think my flamboyant personality adds something to the server along with the town idea.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend informed me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I'll get to it, permitting I am accepted that is.
  8. Additional Info:In my free time I usually read (Sci-fi or fantasy usually), play minecraft, preferably on this server, and keep up with my study's where I plan on becoming a physician, also I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
I appreciate your humor, but grammar is nice haha. Content is as well, so could you add some serious reasons as well as additional info? Thanks!

pugsy

Coal
Added additional info to the reason section and expanded on what I said about myself a bit, hope I get whitelisted this time around~