• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Psycho987's Application

Psycho987

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Psycho987
  2. Location & Age: US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Server sounds interesting, and I would like to try it out.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through a friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm interested in trying out the new patches and plug-ins in this server. I have some friends who also joined the server recently and would like to join them as well.

Psycho987

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: US, 24
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Server sounds interesting, and I would like to try it out.
  8. Additional Info: I'm interested in trying out the new patches and plug-ins in this server. I have some friends who also joined the server recently and would like to join them as well.

Psycho987

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: US, 24
  8. Additional Info: I'm interested in trying out the new patches and plug-ins in this server. I have some friends who also joined the server recently and would like to join them as well. I like playing first person shooters, but also enjoy games like Minecraft and Terraria. I like building and exploring in Minecraft, but have had a little bad luck in picking servers recently (admins getting "hacked", wiping the server clean and restarting, etc.). I like playing games such as this when I'm not busy with school work/studying. I hope I'm allowed to try this server out.