• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proxyme's Whitelist App :D

proxyme

Dirt

• In-game name: Proxyme
  • Location & Age: Singapore, 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned on any other servers before :)
  • Referral(s): I have no referrals from anyone in the server.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I love the look of the server compared to other ones out there, saw my friend playing and was instantly hooked by the way it worked. I like how it is sort of an RPG and where you level up and stuff :p I enjoy building things that stand out in the server, and are different unlike stuff like cobblestone box houses :D I like how you can join towns and stuff like that, pretty cool :)
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my friend playing it once, then I liked how it looked comparing to other servers.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes :3
  • Additional Info: I like being different, and being unique in my buildings that I choose to make.
  • I like green :D explains the text colour.

proxyme

Dirt
  • In-game name: Proxyme
  • Location & Age: Singapore, 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned on any other servers before :)
  • Referral(s): I have no referrals from anyone in the server.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I love the look of the server compared to other ones out there, saw my friend playing and was instantly hooked by the way it worked. I like how it is sort of an RPG and where you level up and stuff :p I enjoy building things that stand out in the server, and are different unlike stuff like cobblestone box houses :D I like how you can join towns and stuff like that, pretty cool :)
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my friend playing it once, then I liked how it looked comparing to other servers.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes :3
  • Additional Info: I like being different, and being unique in my buildings that I choose to make.
  • I like green :D explains the text colour. not anymore :(
Is that better? :p