• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proposed Rule Change

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
I think a lot of this fuss can be avoided if you're more selective on who you recruit to your town and of course if you have lwc chests. Although a nice alternative that would please everyone would probably be a feature to region citizens to their respective plots.....but whats the fun in that;)

Scottcombs45

Banned
I think implementing Child regions and/or fixing them (not sure what the problem is) would the best decision to make. If people accept anyone into their town and give them build rights, then in my honest opinion they deserve it. Make your citizens go through trial periods, to prove their not completely worthless. I mean, I agree it's wrong to see that shit happening. But if the people who were involved basically opened the door to let it happen..who's to blame? Relying on chests covered in dirt in regioned area is extremely dumb in the first place. You can go out and mob kill for one day and have enough credits for an LWC. I'm not flaming anyone here, just voicing my opinion. Be more cautious and stop getting pissed over something YOU allowed to happen.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Will the town thieves be rollbacked? or atleast the chests that they stole stuff from?

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
I may have my fights with you Farroes, but thats not going to stop me from agreeing. 100%, it's total shit. Our town was wiped clean of capital necessary resources simply because we can't afford to LWC all of our chests. I can understand if you're too stupid to try and protect your chest from enemies, but you should never have to worry about your own town members.

After all, isn't that what the point in being in a township is? Protection for yourself and items?

Oh, and Cody/Scott, the only reason you agree with it is 'cause Xtb (The town thief) lives with you. Classy guys, really classy

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
I support this 100%, even tho I do not like farroes very much, I do believe in this and give farroes 20 cooto points for posting this, please add me as a mayor in support of this, thanks farroes.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Support this wholeheartedly. My town was not only stolen from, but griefed as well. To think the person who did this would go unpunished is heartbreaking.

wolfboy494

Legacy Supporter 5
I support this idea, i haven't realized how bad it was until ive seen the testimonies on this thread, but it is very unsettling to know it could happen so easily.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
I too support this rule.

I remember back in the last map when new members would complain how their items are stole all the time and the answer was always the same "Join a Township" this argument is no longer valid.

Lets make Townships safer from this type theft.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I support this, add me to the list please. My town had a horrible theft happen to multiple people from someone joining town and robbing us blind when no one was online. What's funny is the person who committed the theft is on the support list in this very thread. Ultimate douche move.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
I support this, add me to the list please. My town had a horrible theft happen to multiple people from someone joining town and robbing us blind when no one was online. What's funny is the person who committed the theft is on the support list in this very thread. Ultimate douche move.

Lets have a "Name & Shame" thread.

:D

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Lets have a "Name & Shame" thread.

:D

I'd love to, but I know who it was, my town knows who it was, everyone who needs to know knows who it was. As much of a douche move that the town theft was, having a name and shame thread makes us no better than the thieving douchbags, regardless of how much fun it would be to do.

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
lol s.s.s. is going to complain about tactics like this, when they go along north road destroying any and all shops, roads that do not belong to them. Just because you did the server a favor by building that road does not make it your "property" It can be your terf but nothing more. Your tactics are no classier than ours -_-