• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proposed Changes for next week

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Gameplay:
Revisit the impact on targeting changes on healing classes and group fights

Bard:
manasong 250->200
Envenom 300 -> 200
Battlesong 100->0
Melodicbindings duration 12->9 Base damage per tick down by 15, slow 0+(0.05 per charisma)->1(0.05 per charisma)
Base armor to full chain
Add colored messages for certain skills

Pyromancer:
Lower Greatcombustion base damage from 90->40
Lower Dragonsbreath damage from 80+1.25 per int -> 70+1 per int

Disciple:
Chakra 85->100 base health
Renewal 3 sec -> 2.5 sec warmup

Berserker:
Base hp up by 50

Dragoon:
Dragonslam possibly getting changed?
Dragoon's jump 12.5->10
Base Armor Iron chestplate -> Chain chestplate
Base left click 121.6 -> 106.6

Shaman:
Remove knockback on firestrike totem?

Dreadknight:
Increase soulleech healing percentage from 80%->100%

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Gameplay:
Revisit the impact on targeting changes on healing classes and group fights

Bard:
manasong 250->200
Envenom 300 -> 200
Battlesong 100->0
Melodicbindings duration 12->9 Base damage per tick down by 15, slow 2->3
Base armor to full chain
Add colored messages for certain skills

Disciple:
Chakra 85->100 base health
Renewal 3 sec -> 2.5 sec warmup

Berserker:
Base hp up by 50

Dragoon:
Dragonslam possibly getting changed
Dragoon's jump 12.5->10
Base Armor Iron chestplate -> Chain chestplate
Base left click 121.6 -> 106.6

Shaman:
Remove knockback on firestrike totem
Add dreadknight to the list we talked about it during the meeting. If you think I was joking @Zelphril because he can confirm we were serious about the conversation....

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Add dreadknight to the list we talked about it during the meeting. If you think I was joking @Zelphril because he can confirm we were serious about the conversation....
I don't doubt you were joking, all I heard was "soulleech literally heals me for nothing" and we didn't come up with any numbers. What do you suggest?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Couple last second things, @Balance Team

Dreadknight: soulleech 80%->100% of damage dealt over duration

Paladin: Does anyone have a suggestion on how to improve crusader's consecration? Getting many reports that its very underwhelming.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!

Paladin: Does anyone have a suggestion on how to improve crusader's consecration? Getting many reports that its very underwhelming.

Irish how long was the duration of Soulleech? Do you think we should be increasing the duration instead?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Irish how long was the duration of Soulleech? Do you think we should be increasing the duration instead?
I think the point of this buff is to make the heal actually mean something. If we increase the duration yes we do increase the heal, but we add more damage and add more time to how long it takes the heal to go off.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
I think the point of this buff is to make the heal actually mean something. If we increase the duration yes we do increase the heal, but we add more damage and add more time to how long it takes the heal to go off.

Alright in that case 100% seems fine to me.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2

Ever since the damage was removed during Citadel the skill has been underwhelming and IMO the weakest final skill of any class.

We can ether keep the same affects, but increase the radius, or add in a new affect. I remember last map I suggested a few different things.

Perhaps:
  • Keep the radius 5, but all party members within the radius gets extra stat buff for the duration of the skill(I would also take out the blinking of the group symbol, so its easy to tell where the area is)
  • Increase the radius to 7 and add extra peal to the class; anyone within the radius takes less damage, or the paladin can intervene on the damage they would have taken, and take it for a reduced amount.
I don't think the damage should be readied, but the skill needs more love.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ever since the damage was removed during Citadel the skill has been underwhelming and IMO the weakest final skill of any class.

We can ether keep the same affects, but increase the radius, or add in a new affect. I remember last map I suggested a few different things.

Perhaps:
  • Keep the radius 5, but all party members within the radius gets extra stat buff for the duration of the skill(I would also take out the blinking of the group symbol, so its easy to tell where the area is)
  • Increase the radius to 7 and add extra peal to the class; anyone within the radius takes less damage, or the paladin can intervene on the damage they would have taken, and take it for a reduced amount.
I don't think the damage should be readied, but the skill needs more love.
I think the second idea sounds the best. @0xNaomi - is this possible to do?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
For the color on bard skills, Witchy added red to the Manasong ending in the configs on test FTP.
I can finish those up tomorrow if do wanna go through with it.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Last one: As it turns out, melodicbinddings didn't even have a base slow, it only scaled with charisma and started at 0. I increased it by one because that's the value we originally had planned to increase it by.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Last one: As it turns out, melodicbinddings didn't even have a base slow, it only scaled with charisma and started at 0. I increased it by one because that's the value we originally had planned to increase it by.
That probably explains why it's felt underwhelming for a bit.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Generally speaking a 0 potion amplifier tends to be level 1. Just throwing that out there.