• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Prophecy - what we're building

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
art thou angry?
I am mad because, I called you for being immature? No not one bit. If you don't have anything constructive to say on a post, Don't post. At this point It's been derailed, I'm sure Galaxial and pringle do not appreciate the dick spam. On my part, I apologize pringle and Galaxial.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I am mad because, I called you for being immature? No not one bit. If you don't have anything constructive to say on a post, Don't post. At this point It's been derailed, I'm sure Galaxial and pringle do not appreciate the dick spam. On my part, I apologize pringle and Galaxial.
im sorry galaxial i thought that benji would like my dick pics but i guess not so im srry. benji its ok ik u dont like them but some people like wangs so good for thm i dnt descriminate y0

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Galaxial any way I can be of service to your project?

Mainly me building this at the moment, for now we are fine with the builders we have but if we need any help at any point during the project we will let people know :)