• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

proper procedure for claiming abandoned buildings etc

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
ok that i can understand... so if your a new user.. maybe have top of FAQ have a link to rules. so its read first off. then have top 5 or so FAQ instead of joke. :p

might make for a better community. not that is not bad or nothing now lol

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Step #1 on the 'How to Apply' thread is to read the rules. I see where you are coming from, but by applying they are indicating they have already read our rules. No need to be redundantly redundant!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Correction. New ruling per Kainzo.

A structure may be claimed by anyone. The minimum wait time is NOT 3 days, but is now ONE WEEK.

Admins are no longer required to authorized the taking over any structure.

GraRona

Portal
So if I find a structure that has no signs on it and is unclaimed, I can slap my own sign on it and claim it within a week?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So if I find a structure that has no signs on it and is unclaimed, I can slap my own sign on it and claim it within a week?
not within a week.
After a week
"within a week" implies that the time is less than a week

Just clarifying in-case there are any miss understandings

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Alator is correct with his first reply, well worded.

KEY is you must add a PE after all those steps and get it approved, some players have to leave for periods longer then a week and have notified Staff. those people are then protected against such things.

ALSO if you find a name on the building it is appropriate to message them. it may be a project they put on hold, I have many scattered thru the land that I don't visit often and will pummel you severely if you mess with them :)