• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Project Resolution Enhancement

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Draconis is a Spout Top Donator, so they worked it into the Spout plugin itself for his username.

If Herocraft ever allows HD skins to players for microtransactions or whatnot, I may start doing 1x enhancements for free, and give away a full series (up to 4x enhancement) as a reward for things. PvP tourneys and such. (Although, that assumes I can actually make the high-res ones look any good, haha.

Oh I see you can donate $50 dollars for an HD skin. :eek:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well Draconis has an HD skin so there has to be a server plugin for this already installed. oO
That's different. Spout are using Draconis to test out something new they're working on that isn't out yet.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The 2x enhancement is finished! Tell me what you think :)

(See first post)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Started poking around at the next step up, but it's getting tricky and pushing the limits of my graphic design capability, haha. We'll see how far I get before I get frustrated and stop :D

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
Nice job on the skin Alator.

To Everyone: It isn't that hard to make an HD skin, it just takes a lot of patience. I've been working on one myself, on and off(Whenever I'm bored), for about a month now. What I use though for my editing is a program called Paint.net which I use in conjunction with MCSkin3D so I can see how the skin is coming along. Having an decent image editing program helps in the process as long as you have the correct skin format. It also helps to save copies of the skin while you're putting it together.

So many mistakes I've made... so many mistakes..

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I had a bit of a breakthrough with part of the design for the full 1024x512 skin, however I am still roadblocked by my inability to make the robe look like draping cloth. I may have to just leave it flat for now, but it won't look as good.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Tempted to try my hand at this, I've become so attached to Victor from my time here at HC haha

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
What do you mean, 'backwards?' post up the skin file and I'll take a look at it.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Samurai skin2.png For some reason, it did it backward. Not finished but eh.

Attachments

• Samurai skin.png
    Samurai skin.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 6

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Ah, I see. You were drawing on the 3d model, I assume? You have to be careful when starting that way that you don't have the model turned around :)