• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proffesion Madness

RagingDragon5

Portal
Well I'm pretty sure everyone who has mastered has worked harder than you. It takes time for a reason, so quit complaining on the forums and get mining.

Calm down, you are taking this way too serious right now. I'm pretty sure I didn't write "OMG!!! Profession is so stupid to level up!!! It's so dumb how long it takes!" I was just making a topic for people to write in without insulting one another. I have been mining a lot because I want to master enchanter. I actually spend most my time mining since I have a goal to make and mastered my spec classes. So once again calm down, this topic is not that serious.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
oh trust me I have
It took me about 6 days mining a couple hours here and there to master crafter. I repeated that for merchant, and made it to about level 38. I then mined out 300,000 cobblestone and level up to around 42.

It's meant to take a while, and the better picks you have, and the more successful your expeditions are, the faster you'll level. If you're mining with stone, skipping coal, and only find gold/diamonds twice per day, you'll probably find leveling to be very slow.
IMO, Coal > anything for EXP.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
It took me about 6 days mining a couple hours here and there to master crafter. I repeated that for merchant, and made it to about level 38. I then mined out 300,000 cobblestone and level up to around 42.

It's meant to take a while, and the better picks you have, and the more successful your expeditions are, the faster you'll level. If you're mining with stone, skipping coal, and only find gold/diamonds twice per day, you'll probably find leveling to be very slow.
IMO, Coal > anything for EXP.
I always mine coal, redstone and lapis. Even tho I don't pick it up.
Or, I did when I wasn't mastered.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Day 1 of map: Laggy as fuck with silly zeal event, new map starts sometime late afternoon.
Day 2 of map: Already a mason, lvl 30 mason by afternoon.

I was a hardcore nerd the first day of the map and was the first or second crafter to master, but it still isn't that awful to master crafter.

Also didn't Kainzo say like 4 months ago that he was going to put in a map for mining?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Day 1 of map: Laggy as fuck with silly zeal event, new map starts sometime late afternoon.
Day 2 of map: Already a mason, lvl 30 mason by afternoon.

I was a hardcore nerd the first day of the map and was the first or second crafter to master, but it still isn't that awful to master crafter.

Also didn't Kainzo say like 4 months ago that he was going to put in a map for mining?
Warshard mi friend, warshard ;)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I thought you were talking about a profession whereas you are mad.

I would have taken up that profession.

RagingDragon5

Portal
I usaully bring two unb 3 eff4 diamond picks when I mine. I keep mining until they both break. I usually take a break after that, because mining kinda gets boring, but I go back to it like after an hour. I usally find diamond and gold, but not a lot. I mine everything thing I see. Once again I'm not complaining. I really just want some tips on how to level kinda faster. What do you guys usually do? Do you do it in a group and how big is that group? I'm almost a 55 enhanter. LOL I think it feels like it's taking forever because I'm impatient XD.

Kato233

Coal
Yeah the best thing to do is just mine. put on some good music, and just let'r go. The more you accomplish now, the better it will be later!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
If you're an Enchanter, it's crazy to level up. You lose a lot of exp just enchanting tools. >.>