• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Profession specific items unable to remove

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
@WitchOnaRampage @Kainzo

Currently items such as hoppers and alchemy stands are unable to be removed by someone not of that profession. This makes it incredibly hard to clean up rooms of ex town members etc if they do not remove said hoppers and alchemy stands practically griefing the room permanently. I'd like to see restrictions on place only but not remove to avoid this hassle. Thanks in advance! keep up the excellent work it's appreciated very much.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@downfall325 please tell me exactly which blocks you are referring to. This isn't an across-the-board effect relating to a professions - it's specific to particular items.

For example, as a non-engineer I also couldn't break a hopper, which you mention, but I could break droppers, pistons, trapped chests, redstone repeaters etc.

What else is affected?

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
True, I ignored them as they are currently unusable. Yup, I guess they could be a problem too.
i use anvils all the time? not usable i laugh at u, they work just fine with placing on people and lettin them fall on top of them which ends up killin them what other use would there be? xD