• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ProdDoesMC's Mute Appeal

ProdDoesMC

Iron
IGN: ProdDoesMC
Banned By: Kainzo
Time Of Mute: Unknown
Reason For Mute: Trash Talk
Your Story: I was getting harassed by another player, brought it to OutOfCharacter, got muted. Great apologies, ill keep the trash talk to a minumum

Last edited by a moderator:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Your Story: I was getting harassed by another player, brought it to OutOfCharacter, got muted. Great apologies, ill keep the trash talk to a minumum

Just to clarify, PE's are not for trying to get staff's attention directed to appeals. The person who muted you must be the one to unmute you. Just because an appeal goes unanswered does not mean it has not been seen, that is just an assumption by you - it just means the person who muted you has not decided to unmute you. Also, you failed to even tag him in this post.

If you are not unmuted in 30 days, please bump this post and tag me in it. Please follow all chat rules and make good choices.

ProdDoesMC

Iron
(Just Re-Posting The Mute Appeal With A Tag)
Your Story: I was getting harassed by another player, brought it to OutOfCharacter, got muted by @Kainzo . Great apologies, ill keep the trash talk to a minumum

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Just to clarify, PE's are not for trying to get staff's attention directed to appeals. The person who muted you must be the one to unmute you. Just because an appeal goes unanswered does not mean it has not been seen, that is just an assumption by you - it just means the person who muted you has not decided to unmute you. Also, you failed to even tag him in this post.

If you are not unmuted in 30 days, please bump this post and tag me in it. Please follow all chat rules and make good choices.

@ProdDoesMC