• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor/Guide Application : iPro_Calum

=== Guide Application ===
Minecraft IGN: iPro_Calum
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 17 | GMT
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing Herocraft for a while now 1+ years.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I recently began talking to @Danblockris who has recently joined the server. I have been helping him a lot and giving him tips and answering all his question he fires at me. I am very knowledgeable and due to my timezone I feel I can be a great help to the Guide team.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I recently began college in which the first month was a bit chaotic but now that I am settled in I have manage to set up a study schedule which leaves me with a lot of time I can spend on Herocraft. I also have not had a single mute/ban during my time spent on Herocraft.

=== Proctor Application ===

Minecraft IGN: iPro_Calum
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 17 | GMT
How long have you been on Herocraft? I have been playing Herocraft for a while now 1+ years.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor? Last year I was assigned proctor in which I was only able to spend a month on the whitelisting team due to the sheer amount of pressure put on me by my school to achieve the best possible grades. It was short lived my experience as a whitelister but I feel that now that I have a lot of spare time and having no stress to get work done I am able to dedicate my time into whitelisting people.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a sexy Scottish accent? ooft.

Thanks for reading <3

I would like if possible to be Guide > Proctor as I feel their is not enough guides active during EU timezone.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I think you'd make a good Guide, but I've not seen you much in tour/help chats.
Try helping out, I wanna see you in those channels, and tag me in this post in a week! I'll decide then.