• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: jazza411
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 and UTC + 10:30 hours
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well over two years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a fantastic Proctor as I have excellent organisation skills and I have been a Proctor before so I understand the concept of accepting apps. At the moment there is in-activeness in my play time and I have a real passion to populate that area of Herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand that when I was a Proctor last time I acted quite immaturely, but I have matured since then and I have become a active mature member helping out frequently helping out when possible. I would love to become a staff member once more doing my part for the community and future members of Herocraft.

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a fantastic Proctor as I have excellent organisation skills and I have been a Proctor before so I understand the concept of accepting apps. At the moment there is in-activeness in my play time and I have a real passion to populate that area of Herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand that when I was a Proctor last time I acted quite immaturely, but I have matured since then and I have become a active mature member helping out frequently helping out when possible. I would love to become a staff member once more doing my part for the community and future members of Herocraft.
Hey @jazza411
If you are still interested i would like to ask a few of questions if possible.
How can we be sure you have matured since the last time you became proctor?
How long a day will you be able to be on the forums and server? (I understand we are in different time zones)

Also i would like you to chat and stay active in public chats while you are online. ;)

Thanks and hope your interested!,
UltimateOptics

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Well @UltimateOptics I am absolutely thrilled you responded, You can be assured I have matured by the fact I have only been muted three times and I have never been banned, I have dedicated myself to one town where in previous maps I have town hopped. Per day varies as I can be intensely busy some weeks but usually 1-2 hours week day and 3-4 weekends. If you have any more questions I will be happy to answer them.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to the team!
@Xanipher