• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: TheKensta

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I felt the need to proctor in my timezone, which is nighttime for HC's time

1. Minecraft IGN: KenstaSenpai
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15|UTC +08:00
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well, I find helping out newbies and watching chat as a second enjoyable hobby if ever there is no PvP ongoing, plus I don't think there are people applying for proctors around my timezone, but correct me if there are. I have adapted to the ever-continuing changes in Herocraft, and while I might have my fits in unfair situations, I think them over after and repent.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Actually, there are two motives for me wanting to apply for Proctor. One, there are no proctors online as of today, 8/24/2015 19:36 UTC +08:00 and there is a newbie endlessly spamming in various chats, and since there are no proctors/mods, no one could take care of him and instead continued spamming as of this writing. Two, as I've mentioned a bit earlier, I'd like to proctor around the nighttime of HC, or daytime here. But, I have university classes Tuesday to Friday, 07:00 - 19:00 UTC +08:00, and ROTC on Saturday, 07:00 - 11:30. Sunday and Monday are totally free times to proctor around in the Philippine daytime.
I eagerly look forward to your response, reviewers!

Thanks,
TheKensta

Edit: done an edit to accommodate the name change to KenstaSenpai

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Bump. To be honest, after the map wipe, I haven't seen any proctors actively play, correct me on that, but if it's true, then I am saddened.

Xelarator1

Obsidian

5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well, I find helping out newbies and watching chat as a second enjoyable hobby if ever there is no PvP ongoing, plus I don't think there are people applying for proctors around my timezone, but correct me if there are. I have adapted to the ever-continuing changes in Herocraft, and while I might have my fits in unfair situations, I think them over after and repent.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Actually, there are two motives for me wanting to apply for Proctor. One, there are no proctors online as of today, 8/24/2015 19:36 UTC +08:00 and there is a newbie endlessly spamming in various chats, and since there are no proctors/mods, no one could take care of him and instead continued spamming as of this writing. Two, as I've mentioned a bit earlier, I'd like to proctor around the nighttime of HC, or daytime here. But, I have university classes Tuesday to Friday, 07:00 - 19:00 UTC +08:00, and ROTC on Saturday, 07:00 - 11:30. Sunday and Monday are totally free times to proctor around in the Philippine daytime.

Thanks,
TheKensta

Accepted! @TimForReal

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Thanks,
TheKensta

Welcome!