• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application : Plasma78

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Plasma78
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 33|eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 month, 23 days or 54 days or 4,665,600 seconds or 77,760 minutes or 1296 hours or 7 weeks (rounded down)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Well, I like to read the applications and do searches on my own, dig around, read what I find, etc. I just figured I might do it for the server and help out. I am on forums daily and find what others effort they put into an application interesting. I used to run my own server on many a game, far back as tribes.( just dated myself) I think I have alot to offer the server when combining it with my love of research.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I spend alot of time on this server and would love to become part of the staff and help out in any way I can to make it a more enjoyable experience for everyone.