• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application - MajorasMask

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1. Minecraft IGN: MajorasMask

2. Position Applying for: Proctor

3. Age|Timezone: 16 GMT+0 (UK)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since February 2011.

5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:

I personally feel that I owe the server somethig for me having a great time here. I have had a lot of fun on the server and feel that I should do something to repay you guys, the staff. I thus would like to help when it comes to being a Proctor. I like to help people when making applications and to make sure they write down all they need in full detail. I am on frequently and I am known by many players on the server. I follow the rules and would like to help the server more.

I will follow the guidelines given and always make sure that the player who has made the application is not lying. For instance, I heard that some Proctors did not check for previous bans on the McBans list. I would do this, to see if they are trustworthy or lying (they could say they do not have any bans).

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I like bacon sandwiches. IS that enough for being added? ;) I joke, but in all seriousness I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me be a proctor. I have previously applied for a staff position to help the server (being an architect) however that has since passed and I doubt that will happen. I seriously want to help you guys, you are all good people and very kind! :) This server is the best I have ever seen and I feel that it could do so much more! :D