• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: Jackrox256

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Minecraft IGN: Jackrox256

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 17 | UTC +10

How long have you been on Herocraft?:

I first joined Herocraft a few years ago but have since returned.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:

I believe I would make a good Proctor due to my previous experience. I also believe I am relatively mature and can perform background checks within a reasonable speed and accuracy. I also have a lot of time on my hands. With the exception of a few moments throughout the year. (Exams etc.)

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Before my leave from Herocraft I did have the rank of Proctor, obviously being revoked as I did go inactive.
(This can be seen as both a negative and positive but I thought I should add it in regardless.)

As stated above my timezone is different then most as I live in Australia. This would allow me to keep watch on the Whitelist Applications when most Proctors are either asleep or out doing other things.

Seeing how I do not have the money to donate I would like to help out the server in another way that I believe myself to be capable at performing, so as such I would like to become a Proctor.

Thanks for reading and/or considering me for the position.