• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application for Kperkins1982

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN:kperkins1982
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:32, EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:since 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:
  6. First I would like to say that I care a great deal about the success of Herocraft. I have been here for quite a while, and have the benefit of maturity and wisdom that has come with age. I was already a proctor in the past. Back in the days when it was a whitelisting type job in 2012. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/kperkins1982-proctor-application.12557/ Since I've come back, I've been watching the way that several proctors and guides handle themselves in chat and believe that I would be a great addition to the team. Over the past few months I've been working to try and keep chat a positive place already. I try and change the subject when things become negative, try to suggest people go to appropriate channels regarding their subject, and try to assist new players with their questions and the rules of the server.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Not really, other than to say, I thank you for your time, and appreciate your consideration. Regardless of the answer, I will continue to work to make the server and chat a positive environment and over all a fun place to be. :)