• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application : Danielcan

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN:Danielcan
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:15 / Gmt+2 i guess but im always online.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I think 1 year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:Because i like this server.I would like to have experinces with proctor team and help them on their duty.Whenever i pvp with my friends or do something funny i always think i owe something to herocraft. Thats why i want to become proctor and help herocraft.Actually im online like 7-8 hours a day and 10-12 hours on weekends so i can look lots of applications in 1 day.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I go to medical high school.I can look app's with my phone , computer or school computer.Today is my birthday so im happy right now <3 :D. I dont smoke anything or use drugs ( im clean). Last year after i broke up with my girl friend i started to play herocraft and im really enjoying it. (She's retarded btw). I never watch tv , i watch some tv shows on my computer. I like eating junk food but i always eat vegetables :( .
    Im the leader of the legion and i love my guild . I got banned 2 times and muted 1 time in the past but i promised myself i will become good player . Im eu player but im always online.
This is the most beautiful sentence for me : Your will , my hand.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN:Danielcan
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:15 / Gmt+2 i guess but im always online.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I think 1 year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:Because i like this server.I would like to have experinces with proctor team and help them on their duty.Whenever i pvp with my friends or do something funny i always think i owe something to herocraft. Thats why i want to become proctor and help herocraft.Actually im online like 7-8 hours a day and 10-12 hours on weekends so i can look lots of applications in 1 day.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I go to medical high school.I can look app's with my phone , computer or school computer.Today is my birthday so im happy right now <3 :D. I dont smoke anything or use drugs ( im clean). Last year after i broke up with my girl friend i started to play herocraft and im really enjoying it. (She's retarded btw). I never watch tv , i watch some tv shows on my computer. I like eating junk food but i always eat vegetables :( .
    Im the leader of the legion and i love my guild . I got banned 2 times and muted 1 time in the past but i promised myself i will become good player . Im eu player but im always online.
This is the most beautiful sentence for me : Your will , my hand.

We really do like having our staff have clean records, not necessarily the entire time they are here on HCO, but at least 6 months of so free from any bans when they apply. Your most recent ban is too recent. I encourage you to behave in game, continue to help out, and reapply later this year.