• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: AlexDaParrot

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: AlexDaParrot
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/ CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since a bit before Christmas in 2010.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I simply want to improve the quality of the players in the server, and the best way I see to help bring good players in, and also to keep bad players out, the server is to become a proctor. I see proctors as a critical link between the greater Minecraft community as a whole and our every growing world of amazing structures and people. I can still name the proctor who whitelisted me, and I hope that other players have that same feeling where they really make a connection with the server through a proctor.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor once before back a little over a year ago; I was running a kingdom back then and I simply was not active in my duties. However, I plan to be one of the most active proctors on the staff if I am accepted, and I hope that you understand that due to circumstances being different this time, the result of me being promoted to proctorship will also be different in a better way.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm? If you want to apply for the server, simply go to this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/ . It will give you the basis for your whitelist application. Make sure to read the rules carefully and to fill out the entire form to the best of your ability and with good general grammatical conventions!

If you are looking for a staff application, http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/staff-positions.9840/ is where you can find a wide variety of applications for all types of different positions.

[Sorry @TheStaff for posting on my application :#]

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Well Alex you certainly have my support, I know you're a down to earth respectable guy and I know you can handle this. Good luck!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: AlexDaParrot
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/ CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since a bit before Christmas in 2010.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I simply want to improve the quality of the players in the server, and the best way I see to help bring good players in, and also to keep bad players out, the server is to become a proctor. I see proctors as a critical link between the greater Minecraft community as a whole and our every growing world of amazing structures and people. I can still name the proctor who whitelisted me, and I hope that other players have that same feeling where they really make a connection with the server through a proctor.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor once before back a little over a year ago; I was running a kingdom back then and I simply was not active in my duties. However, I plan to be one of the most active proctors on the staff if I am accepted, and I hope that you understand that due to circumstances being different this time, the result of me being promoted to proctorship will also be different in a better way.

Get with @Thamerwaste or @Lastivity for a run down of the role - I think you'd make a great addition and you're a long time member! Glad to still see on Herocraft!