• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Zaspar

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
  • Minecraft IGN: Zaspar
  • Position applying for: Proctor
  • Age|Timezone: 15|EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since early August of last year. [Veteran] represent!
  • Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've always had a knack for the forums. I know that in-game activity and behavior counts toward your general reputation however, so I like to keep my composure in-game as well. I'm one of the more mature players on HC, a reasonable median between the immature and the intellectuals. My report card for last year was also entirely in the high 80s. I've had my share of experience on servers, and I've come to know the various guises that Minecraft players come in, beyond their skins (that sounds kind of creepy...). Perusing the Application section for no apparent reason is something I do too often, and I'd like to make something productive out of the time I think I've been "wasting" when I momentarily check the forums.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a disc jockey with a couple of hobbies, I've began to notice through the last few years that I'm more well-seasoned as a person than those in the grades below me, and online. Herocraft was my third server and my "home" server, and I'll stay with you guys as long as possible. You can be sure that even though I have a bit of a hiatus going in-game-wise, I will commit to this server to my fullest. ~Zaspar

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We do need the help, and you have been on the server for a long time. I do not remember you getting into any trouble, but Alator can check on that for me =P

I am going to recommend you for Proctor.

@Alator - Your thoughts?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been banned on Herocraft once, upon my request, for 24 hours. Wrote a paper extremely late into the night. Never forgetting that ordeal..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been banned on Herocraft once, upon my request, for 24 hours. Wrote a paper extremely late into the night. Never forgetting that ordeal..

I did not think there was any bans for misbehaving, but Alator will check that. If you are accepted, be prepared for some hard work! Lol

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Your record is clean on my end. Setting you with perms. Welcome to the team!