• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Wolfzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Wolfzee
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/Est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:A little over 1 year( joined in June)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I enjoy helping others and want to become more in the Herocraft community and proctor seems like a good place to start. I feel like I would be well cut out for the job, because I browse the forums often, and since I'm in school, I'll be on a lot in the afternoons.I'm also a fair and reasonable person, I follow orders well also.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I enjoy minecraft and love herocraft
[DOUBLEPOST=1349305130,1348936544][/DOUBLEPOST]Also can an admin change my birthday? It's October 23rd 1997

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes I am still very much interested, I haven't been on much lately as school started but now I will get back into minecraft.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Yah i may not be on the actual server everyday(I'll try to), but I read the forums daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.