• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: SonOfAGunner

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
  1. Minecraft IGN: SonOfAGunner
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing 4 years (Reactive for about a month)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I know the rules of the chat and I intend to keep everything functioning the way it should. I'm always keeping my eye on chat, so I'd definitely keep it in check ;) My goal is to please the community by managing chat and preventing a toxic environment from forming.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm really happy to be back and to be playing this server again. I want to start doing my part again by helping out in any way I can. :)

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: SonOfAGunner
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing 4 years (Reactive for about a month)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I know the rules of the chat and I intend to keep everything functioning the way it should. I'm always keeping my eye on chat, so I'd definitely keep it in check ;) My goal is to please the community by managing chat and preventing a toxic environment from forming.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm really happy to be back and to be playing this server again. I want to start doing my part again by helping out in any way I can. :)
Accepted! Please familiarize yourself with the proctor changes in the Proctor Handbook. You can find that, under the The Lists on the forums. You will be open to view that once Tim gives you the tags.
@TimForReal