• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor app: Soccerstud

Soccerstud

Gold
  1. Minecraft IGN: Soccerstud
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 Mindwest US
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 3 days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well if the first thing people see is cookie monster who has a Mohawk it can only be good things that follow
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of free time and can be a very understanding kind of man who cracks jokes time to time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well if the first thing people see is cookie monster who has a Mohawk it can only be good things that follow
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of free time and can be a very understanding kind of man who cracks jokes time to time.
Accepted

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

You're all set up, welcome! Make sure to check over the Proctor Handbook located under "The Lists" section of the forums.