• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: <ShadoWall555>

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN: ShadoWall555

2. Position applying for: Proctor

3. Age: 16

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Central

5. Hours/Week you play (on average): 45+

6. Friends in Herocraft: Jzillifro, RandomAcronym, Leeness, Jmoney,Diffuse, Kingtom404,Punisher79,Gaidenfocus,Tishabisha, all of Solis, Ignotis, North Reach and many others

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: No but i can learn

9. Why do you think you will make a good proctor? Explain.: I spend a great majority of my time on Herocraft and would love to give back to the Herocraft community. In this time i have come to love and know the great community that is Herocraft. If i am chosen as Proctor i will not just blindly highlight "Lengthen your application" and will reasonably accept and decline applications. Since i'm online so much i would be able to frequently check the forums and respond to applications. Also, it annoys me how i see so many proctors that just don't whitelist. I've noticed a few proctors that have been proctors for quite some time and have whitelisted under 10 people and most of the people they've whitelisted I'm assuming are their friends. I will not do that. I will actively whitelist every day and see to it that all applications get answered. I think i would make a great addition to the proctor team and thank you for looking at my application.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: In the real world I am in the N.J.R.O.T.C. program at my highschool and have gained ample leadership experience from it and am an active member in my community. I am the SIC of the capital city Solis and the ARC kingdom and am a tier 4 donor and plan on going tier 6 soon. I just wish i could give back to the server more than just donating. I hope you consider my application. Thanks!
@Brutalacerate