• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: sadikyo

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: sadikyo
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 27 / Eastern (KY)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July, 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide (proctor?) ?:

The proctor role is extremely important on this server. Proctors are Herocraft's first line of defense, in keeping the server full of good, honest players. I want to be a part of that process, and I believe I would be very good at it. I am fair and understanding, and try to be objective as much as possible, but am also very strict with the rules, and have little respect or tolerance for people who want to cheat / exploit / grief / harass others / etc.

I am a lot older and more mature than most of our players, and as such, I feel I am much better-equipped to be a proctor than the average applicant. I really want this server to continue to grow and succeed, and since the server is only as good as the people playing in it (in my opinion), I really want to become a proctor so I can assist with that process.

The fact that I am a Tier 7 donator should be an indicator of how much I have invested in this server, and how much I really want to maintain the high quality of our membership base. This alone isn't enough to promote, but it is definitely an indicator of how serious I am about this.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am good friends with other proctors (kperkins1982, Plasma78) and a mod (lastivity), and I'm sure they can all vouch for me. I've discussed proctoring with them and it is definitely something I want to do.

Thanks!