• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Predator

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Predator2010
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 (17=March 14) GMT+0
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Alpha when i paid 6£ for the game, (April 2010)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: Very active, very dedicated and very fair. I am very knowledgeable to the game and have played previous worlds, with fully spec'd Chars, Since i am a High end Geomancer, i no longer have the urge to level and more to support new players who wish to learn to ways of Herocraft and need that little extra boost to get them started :), Have alot of internet access so can examine apps almost day and night, will make sure i stay active so if anyone needs help even as proctor i can still help :)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Fair Person, At College, on for about 5Hours from 5GMT to 10 and On weekends mostly more.