• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Poopman600

Poopman600

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: Poopman600
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | US Eastern Standard -5:00GM
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Zeal And Sanctum so I think around a year
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide (proctor)?: I think I would make a good Proctor because I am online quiet a bit and love reviewing things (applications). I also have some experience with things like this and I vote almost all the time whenever I can get on a computer basically. I refer a lot of people to this server I think so far around 4 or 5 one of them didn't reach the age limit but went ahead and tried.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I run a clan called the DTF and have currently acquired a good amount of members who have to apply to get accepted and have done my fair share of asking to revise the applications because of not enough info or not reading over the rules well enough. I am also really good with following orders and understanding my position and role. I have read over the rules quiet a lot and understand them well. I also put as much effort into things as I can such as reading over apps and stuff to make sure they didn't just put random stuff. As well as in applications if they did something wrong or not enough info I will describe the problem clearly. I also run my own Minecraft server and have been telling them that HC (HeroCraft) is probably a lot more fun then mine (that's were a lot of my referrals come from)