• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Nicole1551

nicole1551

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicole1551
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 21 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since Feb 23 2015 almost 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am on most of the time and always trying to regulate chat as a guide which is hard to do when I do not have the right commands to do so
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am already a guide, also i noticed the lack of proctors we have on the server so I figured I could manage both Guide and Proctor to help out

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
If you are still interested your Proctor app is currently under review. You will be watched in-game to see how well you interact with players.
@nicole1551

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicole1551
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 21 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since Feb 23 2015 almost 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am on most of the time and always trying to regulate chat as a guide which is hard to do when I do not have the right commands to do so
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am already a guide, also i noticed the lack of proctors we have on the server so I figured I could manage both Guide and Proctor to help out
Accepted! Make sure you read up on the Proctor Handbook which is under "The Lists" on the forums. Keep up the great work and remember to not have bias actions when using your permissions. Don't disappoint me!
@Admins

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Accepted! Make sure you read up on the Proctor Handbook which is under "The Lists" on the forums. Keep up the great work and remember to not have bias actions when using your permissions. Don't disappoint me!
@Admins

Done no ingame perm yet.

Last edited:

nicole1551

Retired Staff
thanks guys and I know pretty much dont take out my frustrations on the players for their actions :) I got this