• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: mezular

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft IGN: mezular
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 years old | -5 GMT, or EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 8 months, I was accepted on July 15th 2012. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__24080#entry16529284
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have been a whitelister on two other servers, and make sure to give the best feedback I can. I thoroughly check applications and try not to be unreasonable when pointing out flaws, however I try my best to be strict enough. Throughout the time I've dealt with players who many would scold and insult, I respectfully give them advice and truly try to help them. I know tools to check global bans, and also check players' previous posts and other accounts to ensure they are truthful and will most likely not grief. I also try my best to be active, and many applicants have regarded me as more mature than other whitelisters.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I enjoy helping out and managing, especially in anything that is popular, due to their being a lot to do. I'd love to help out a server as great as Herocraft, and would like to thank you for taking time to look over my Proctor App.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been on quite a bit, however I usually chat within my town's channel. I've been leveling and assisting a few of the members of the town and mining. I usually don't talk in Offtopic due to not knowing many of the people, however I do answers questions I see arise in the chats when I can. I prefer not to to jump into conversations when I don't know the people due to many seeing it as annoying or rude. I'm not huge in PvP either as I haven't leveled any combat class to 60 yet, since I've been switching between classes.