• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Ladydutch

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Ladydutch
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 Mountain time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I'd make a good proctor because I'm fair. I've run my own towns and I'm a manager in real life for my job so I know how to talk to people and deal with issues quickly when they come up. I'm always willing to help new players and I even solve a few issues already on the server even if it isn't in my town. I helped Heretic get his upgrade. Materials back from his old SIC who took them when he left his town. I want to help make Herocraft great again by showing new and old players that this server isn't full of toxic players
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm available to be on at any time that I don't have to go to work. I don't have any other commitments that would keep me from here.
@Admins @Air_Restraint

Last edited: