• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Kwong050

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Kwong050
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 13/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Sept. 2011 (I think?)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide? ( do you mean proctor?): I love to help people out and make them happy. For example, a often participate playing the clarinet to seniors at nursery home. In addition i have participated in a short term mission. I helped paint, weed, and distrabute food at a soup kitchen. Just like in life, I would love to help people on this wonderful server by providing people with solutions to problems. I would also like to whitelist people so they can enjoy that awesomeness of Herocraft. I am quite active on the Herocraft forums.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope to give back all that effort, time, and money by being the best proctor I can be.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry bud, it'd be awesome to have you on the team. Unfortunately, all staff members must be at least 15 years old :(

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
ahhhhh come on. I am mature and I have never acted up. :( Maybe we can make an exception?

@Kainzo @Brutalacerate

Edit: BTW I was a whitelister on CNation
There are no exceptions I've heard of about the age rule. It's not the maturity level more or less it's the knowledge that you gain by the time you are 15. Trust me, what you know when you're 13 is different from when you're 14 and 15 etc (The stuff I knew when I was 18 is vastly different from the stuff that I know now as 20). There are many types of maturity but it is the experiences that you gain in the next two years that make a difference. Of course though, it is ultimately up to Brutal and Kainzo if an exception to be made, this is just my opinion.