• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Kourne

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN:
Kourne

Position applying for:
Proctor

Age|Timezone:
23 | UTC +1 (Germany)

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since Oct 19, 2011

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:
Even though I am not a proctor (yet), I still check out whitelist applications as members want to join our town. Background checks are very important, since anyone could tell me anything just to get on regions/whitelisted. But just checking for evidence doesn't make a proctor. They are responsible to decide whether one deserves the chance to join this wonderful community or not. But the job doesn't just end there, they also need to help the newcomers to get on their feet. The hardcore server is quite the experience, but even if they read all the signs some questions may arouse. So what would make me a better proctor than someone else you might ask?
Bluntly, I don't know either. I can only promise to support the community with all the knowledge I acquired so far and help whenever I can. May it be newcomers, veterans or (if possible) staff members. With power comes responsibility and I promise to not betray that trust that is given to me.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Feel free to ask me, if something is missing or you are just curious about something.
I am available on Skype and/or TS if you wan to hear my lovely german accent. *cough cough*

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,
Kourne