• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Kalkyte

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: Kalkyte
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16|-7 GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 1/2 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
I believe I would make a good proctor for a plethora of reasons. One reason is my leadership positions that have prepared me to take on responsibilities such as this. I am currently a member of the National Honors Society, and a Junior Assistant Scout Master in the Boy Scouts of America. In the past I have been to the Junior National Youth Leadership Conference which is a week long leader conference in Washington D.C. I have also volunteered for a month at a BSA summer camp on Catalina Island. These experiences have matured me and and shown me how to properly manage my responsibilities.

I have researched what kind of applicant Herocraft looks for and understand that spelling, grammar, and length aren't as important as how much effort was put into the application, as well as the truthfulness of the application. To ensure the applicant is telling the truth I plan to research their IGN and forum name in other popular Minecraft sites (such as Minecraft.net) to ensure that the "previous bans" section was filled out truthfully. I believe that confirming people as beneficial members of the community is an imperative role of a proctor; one that I will fulfill completely.

I also possess the ability and willingness to dedicate myself to helping Herocraft and to helping others. I am knowledgeable of the basic commands and other important basics that a newly whitelisted player would need to know. I give this information to new players everyday in help chat and could also do so in the PM that proctors send to applicants.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I would also like to give back; to the staff and to the community. The best way to do this is to share Herocraft with even more good people to expand the community in size and character.

Proctors are the first impression that people get of Herocraft.
I want to be that great first impression.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application and also for creating such a great experience.

Kalkyte