• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Jonsoon

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

2. Position applying for: Proctor

3. Age|Timezone: 25 | +10 (AEST)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Six years

5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have held this position in the past, as well as numerous others. As I am active again, I would like to continue to contribute to the server by volunteering my time. Since I play at random times, I tend to fill gaps when no staff is online. Recently there has been an influx of advertisers and spammers while no one is online to do anything about it.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been travelling around the world the past two years and have settled down in Australia for a while

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

2. Position applying for: Proctor

3. Age|Timezone: 25 | +10 (AEST)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Six years

5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have held this position in the past, as well as numerous others. As I am active again, I would like to continue to contribute to the server by volunteering my time. Since I play at random times, I tend to fill gaps when no staff is online. Recently there has been an influx of advertisers and spammers while no one is online to do anything about it.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been travelling around the world the past two years and have settled down in Australia for a while
Accepted! Glad to see you back and working up in the ranks again. Glad to have you back. If you are a little rusty with any of the Proctor's permissions then please check the Proctor Handbook!
@Admins