• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Jaw895

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Minecraft IGN:Jaw895
  • Position applying for: Proctor
  • Age|Timezone:22 EST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?:Since November 14th So about 2 weeks
  • Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Even though I haven't been here very long I understand your servers level of commitment from the start of introducing yourself as a new player. You want to know what kind of player someone is before even granting them access to play. The patience and effort it takes players to write a little about themselves while testing them to see what type of character they show doesn't really mean much to some people but to others it really is a struggle to take that time for a minecraft server. I love to help new people join the server and get acquainted with all the somewhat difficult features on the server. I am a people person I love to talk to everyone, and I like to help people. I have donated $40 to the server just so people I play with have a safe environment to go to and there are a few I don't particularly care for really but everyone needs a little help to get on their feet. I now how 11 people living with me, in my small 25x25x25. I need the feeling of helping someone to make myself happy :). I play on this server anywhere between 8 -15 hours a day depending on what day of the week it is. I am completely obsessed, maybe a little to much.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:I was a moderator on another server called Savage Realms and though I loved the server like it was my child. I came here and never really looked back. I just feel like this is where I belong. I am pretty straightforward and I'm not biased I can honestly say out of the 11 people in my region I have banned all but 1 at least once because they was disrespecting the server I played on by not following the rules. I work a full time job 3rd shift that takes up a large part of my day but then I get home and play here for another 8 before sleeping 6 hours to go to work again the next night. On my days off the only time I am not on this server is when my power supply over heats and crashes my computer. I really love this server and would like a chance to prove myself to the staff I have what it takes to join you guys. I have alot of respect for what you guys do here, and would be proud to carry that flag beside you. Thank you for taking the time to read this I appreciate it. Jaw895