• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Proctor] App: [HeX7]

HeX7

Obsidian
HeX7's Proctor Application.

Minecraft IGN | HeX7

Position applying for: [|Proctor|]

Age|Timezone| I am sixteen years of age | GMT+0

How long have you been on Herocraft?| A little bit over two months now.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?| Well, where should I start..? I joined early May, around two months ago, since then I have been extremely active on the forums, I have read a large amount of topics regarding in-game bugs to general off topic discussions, but the one section I have been reading the most in is the whitelisting section. I have read nearly every thread in this section since my own topic got accepted. From reading these I have been able to judge whether people should or should not be accepted, I have been running through what I would of said in each of those topics, my estimations in my head have been near exact to many of the official Proctors decisions. I feel I have a great judge of character of others and can instantly tell if someone has a bad past regarding bans or not. I have recently been debating whether or not to apply to become a Proctor, but what swung my decision was when I noticed the decline in applications being reviewed, I noticed that there were fewer Proctors being active, and by a hint from Angyles I decided to open this post. Since it is nearing to summer there will be a huge increase in player applications, so by me being a proctor I can decrease the strain on other staff members, also due it nearing the summer I will have a lot of spare time on my hands, so my activity will greatly spike. Now on to the more personal side to me, I am a very honest and loyal person, I am un-biast and take every factor in to account in a discussion before I contribute. I am friendly and am good with talking to people, I am pretty much a "People person". If I were to be a proctor I would be the first glimpse of this server to new players, with my "People skills" I can properly introduce people to this server in a kind and friendly way. Although I may be friendly, I am also fairly strict when it comes to letting players in, I will of courseabide by the general rules of whitelisting, but if I feel the player is lying to me, I will straight up ask him to tell me the truth. I am pretty sure that sums it up.

Additional info you would like to tell us?| Mostly said in the above question.

Thanks for reading my application.

~HeX7

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
It'd be nice to have a non-Americal-time-zone Proctor who can cover the 'weird' parts of the night. :p If Angyles thinks you'd be a good fit, then I'd support it as well. As long as you don't work for a couple weeks then stop! :mad:

HeX7

Obsidian
Thanks for your support, and yeah, I don't intend to work for awhile then stop. If I do I will leave a lot of notice :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I approached Hex and asked him if he ever considered being a Proctor. He is usually in the IRC so I have interacted with him quite a bit. I think he would do a great job, and having someone who is not in the typical USA time zones would be helpful.

And if he does quit after a week or so, we could always harass him in the IRC. Karma and all that jazz =]

HeX7

Obsidian
Hahah, don't worry about me quitting, I am not that type of guy.
Although...Karma has been a problem lately Angyles ;)

HeX7

Obsidian
You'll still need to be updated in game - but make 100% sure to read the "The Lists" forum - @Angyles can fill you in for the rest.
Thanks :) I have currently read all sticked posts + Most of the ones on the first page.
I have petitioned In-game, but there is no rush ;)
I am currently compiling a list with links I will need and other preset messages (PM's) on my desktop.
And @Angyles has very kindly helped me.