• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: GriffTV (adio_shoes78)

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: GriffTV (previously TheRabidQuazi, Crius, and adio_shoes78)
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 19/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since September 24, 2011. (5 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have been a proctor previously before and know the job. All i would need to do is read up on the new changes to the job title. I have also been a guide on the server. I know how to community itself functions and I know the mechanics of the game and heroes plugin fairly well. I have also been a part of the adventure team briefly.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I turn 20 on July 9th. The job of proctor was by far my favorite position held on this server in my long 5 years. I am applying for this position now that I have finished my freshman year of college and have plenty of time on my hands to get things done on the server. I was not able to play over the last year very much due to school and I have loads of time on my hands. In school, I am pursuing a degree in Information Systems in hopes that after college, I can join a software company called ServiceNow and become a manager of solutions consulting and move up through the ranks. I feel as though I can use the skills that I have learned from my classes pertaining to my major to also execute things on this server and help out where I can.