• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: DJAlphaWolf

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: DJAlphaWolf
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months. Since March 28, 2014.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I could make a great proctor because I'm a very dedicated individual. I put a lot of work into things I enjoy being a part of and this especially includes Herocraft. In my time here, I've managed to join the wiki team and provide a considerable amount of help here and there on the wiki, both in quick editing and feedback. Rising up to become a town successor in game, I have a considerable amount of experience in knowing how to deal with trolls and liars. As a player and as a person, I'm friendly, charismatic, mature and active. I'd love to contribute to the community and help welcome new players to our wonderful server. In addition, I can offer some years of experience as a mod/admin on other servers dealing with whitelist applications, player petitions and mutes/bans in game. While these experiences won't be needed for proctor, I feel it displays what I've been faced with in my mod/admin days on other servers.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm on a lot. Probably an unhealthy amount of time sometimes. I manage to get a lot of hours into HC during the day. When I'm not in game, I check the forums hourly (either to vote or to read up on new topics).

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: DJAlphaWolf
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months. Since March 28, 2014.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I could make a great proctor because I'm a very dedicated individual. I put a lot of work into things I enjoy being a part of and this especially includes Herocraft. In my time here, I've managed to join the wiki team and provide a considerable amount of help here and there on the wiki, both in quick editing and feedback. Rising up to become a town successor in game, I have a considerable amount of experience in knowing how to deal with trolls and liars. As a player and as a person, I'm friendly, charismatic, mature and active. I'd love to contribute to the community and help welcome new players to our wonderful server. In addition, I can offer some years of experience as a mod/admin on other servers dealing with whitelist applications, player petitions and mutes/bans in game. While these experiences won't be needed for proctor, I feel it displays what I've been faced with in my mod/admin days on other servers.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm on a lot. Probably an unhealthy amount of time sometimes. I manage to get a lot of hours into HC during the day. When I'm not in game, I check the forums hourly (either to vote or to read up on new topics).
Sadly we are not currently looking to expand our proctor team due to recent proctor promotions but do not take this as a denial as i see you can be trusted seeing as you are member of the Wiki Team. Thank you for applying and if a new proctor space feels as it needs to be filled i will take your application into consideration, thanks!