• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Didag

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I just thought I'd say that I don't expect this to be reviewed immediately as I have only been back for a few days. I've just been kind of bored on the long weekend so I decided to post =)​
Minecraft IGN:
Didag​
Position applying for:
Proctor​
Age|Timezone:
17 - EST (GMT-5)​
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been playing Herocraft for over a year. I haven't played for about 6 months but have decided to come back as my course load at school has lessened significantly.​
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:
I was a Proctor for about 4 months during the summer but had to leave as my school workload was getting pretty insane. I really enjoyed my time as a Proctor and I think I did a pretty good job. I am a very friendly person and enjoy helping others. As the first person for new players to see I feel like I could give them a very good first impression of Herocraft. I know I would spend as much time as needed to make them feel welcome and answer any questions that they had. I would make sure to be as thorough as possible when searching a player's background to see if they are suitable to join Herocraft. I know the process of checking people's backgrounds so I wouldn't need to be taught anything. I am calm and responsible and wouldn’t panic or buckle under the stress of too many applications or other related scenarios . I know that being a Proctor can be pretty stressful and I know that I can handle the stress. I have had other jobs that involve some of the same responsibilities that the proctors have on several other servers/forums and I think (hope =P) that I have done a fairly good job. I also have had experience reading applications for other servers and for IRL things (elections committee at school). Overall I am very eager and willing to help the server and hope that I will be given the chance to prove myself (again)!
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I live in Canada and go to school, play sports and game like almost every other teenager. I enjoy reading and technology and am taking many classes related to these subjects in school. My favourite sports are sailing, skiing and squash. I started playing Minecraft about 2 1/2 years ago (Alpha 1.1 or something like that) and have been playing ever since (apart from the past few months). I also enjoy other MMO's but I've been playing mostly Minecraft lately. That's pretty much it. I feel that I should also note that I am an admin on another server, Stormcraft. This server does not use Heroes and I do not intend and have never intended to use any of the information I receive about Herocraft on any other server.​