• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Delta788

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Delta788
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 20 and live in GMT -6(CST- Kansas)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing herocraft off and on since 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have quit a bit of experience in dealing with people(part of my job.)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am aware that this is NOT an admin/mod position just thought you might want some back round info on me. Would also like to include that Unknownloner can verify most of this.
My past admin experiences are quite lengthy so if you don't read it all I understand. I have been gaming for seven years and admining various games/clans for about 5 years now. Now to start from the beginning.

I started off in a multi-gaming clan for battlefield 2/CnC Zero Hour, and after about a year of running with them was promoted to a teamspeak admin. After about 3 months I had become an admin for all servers affiliated with the clan. I then moved to a different BF2 clan after the leader of my old clan decided to take all the donations and run with them. I ran with my new BF2 clan for a few years and as games progressed so did the clan, after being there for abit I became an admin in-game and am currently a higher up. I still game with the same group of guys but they do not have BF4 and are not planning on getting it.

Now moving on a bit more, I have also been admin on several MapleStory private servers and have even ran a few myself. it is not something that I like to admit but at the time i was playing them to expand my knowledge of Java as a developer for the servers. Being a Dev/Owner of a maplestory private server gave me a lot of experience in dealing with immature and younger gamers (11-16 average age) even though to the average person they can be annoying.

My next big admin position I did was on Garry’s Mod. I joined a community ended up helping one of the dev’s fix a few things on one of their servers and got admin within two weeks. Shortly after getting admin the section leader stepped down and I was promoted to section leader. I put tons of work into helping the community and the servers get better as time went on. Sadly I left the community after the owner (who was Bi-Polar) decided to rage ban half of the community for no reason.

I was Co-leader of a clan on Combat arms / Maplestory, sadly as time went on the clan membership declined since we kept changing games. There are about four of us left running the clan tags on one or two games but the clan no longer is an active clan in some of these games we can’t change names or they cost money to do so.

I ran my own small community about a year ago, but due to some real life issues I had to pass leadership on to one of my upper management. Sadly he let the power go to his head and ran the community into the ground.
I have also been admin a few Minecraft servers and have ran a few for some friends to mess around on.

With all of that being said I feel that I have a vast knowledge and adaptability when it comes to dealing with delicate and spur of the moment situations.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
@Delta788
How active do you think you'll be? We're looking for active proctors who wont disappear after a few applications.
I've been on a few hours everyday for a bit now, wont be to hard for me to put up the white-list section on my other screen and refresh it every so often when i'm on.