• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: dast101

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: dast101

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 16 Est(Us & Canada)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played hero craft for 6 months going on 7 months.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Just like any other staff member would I would use my knowledge based on the rules. Being a proctor I know takes time and patience and can take a lot of time to deal with. I would be a good proctor because i'm an active forums person and I wish to continue playing with my friends and others, and even helping many others out here on herocraft. I can manage to stay on forums for many hours a day, and in that time I can achieve what I am assigned to do and do it correctly. Also, if I need help from any other staff or guides I will be sure to ask for assistance. I also would make a good proctor because i know the server has been gaining popularity, and i can help out the new people that join the forums and have questions.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope to continue playing here on herocraft and helping out any of the future players and current players here on the server. I can be on anywhere from (5:00 Pm - 10: 00 Pm Weekdays) (1: 00 Pm- 4:00 Am Weekends) I also have a MinecraftForums account so it should help :).

Last edited:

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
I wish to reapply for proctor as of 10/12/13

Last edited: