• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Danda :danda:
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 26|GMT+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: over 6 Years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've held this position and most other positions in my time here so I feel I have proven my capability in the past. But I'm well mannered in chat and am not the type to pick fights or intentionally aggravate people. I am also online during a large length of time where staffing is low or not online so I can help fill the current gaps where chat may not get moderated.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been inactive for a long time and I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay when I first came back but over the past few weeks I've started to get back into the swing of things on the server and seeing a lot of old friends here I think I'm going to be staying for quite a while.
P.S. oddly I couldn't find my old application for proctor so I couldn't bump it

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've held this position and most other positions in my time here so I feel I have proven my capability in the past. But I'm well mannered in chat and am not the type to pick fights or intentionally aggravate people. I am also online during a large length of time where staffing is low or not online so I can help fill the current gaps where chat may not get moderated.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been inactive for a long time and I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay when I first came back but over the past few weeks I've started to get back into the swing of things on the server and seeing a lot of old friends here I think I'm going to be staying for quite a while.
Under Review! You will be getting a follow up about the review within a week once the activity check is done with the other Proctors! Thanks for applying. You will watched in-game within the week.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! Glad to see you back and working up in the ranks again. Glad to have you back. If you are a little rusty with any of the Proctor's permissions then please check the Proctor Handbook!
@Admins

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Accepted! Glad to see you back and working up in the ranks again. Glad to have you back. If you are a little rusty with any of the Proctor's permissions then please check the Proctor Handbook!
@Admins
Thanks for the opportunity, seen a couple occasions the past few days where it was frustrating not being able to prevent people spamming and advertising in the early hours when no one else was on :p

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins

In game perms done.

@Danda