• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Crius

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Crius
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since September 24, 2011 (4 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am good about looking at the chat for all of the ways to break the rules. I am respectful, friendly and as of right now, i am currently holding the position of Guide :) I used to be a proctor on one of the other maps and i really enjoyed it and i feel like i want to be able to moderate chat and also be able to help people and check out petitions for others. I know all of the servers rules and i treat all of the other players with respect and greet new members. I am always more than happy to help out any new member that requires assistance :)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently a guide and i have been a Proctor in the past as well as on the balance team. I am very familiar with the server rules and i know the when it is required to mute a player for being unruly. I love being a part of staff and would love more responsibilities.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Accepted! Welcome to the team. Be sure to familiarize yourself the new changes to Proctor.