• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: bluejack404

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN: bluejack404
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 29|CST (but on in the wee hours of the morning)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I don't remember when I joined! Since Sanctum though.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've been a guide before (and a good one!) But due to school, I had to take a long leave of absence. During that time I was demoted due to inactivity. Now that I'm back, I'd like to resume work! Proctoring is always fun: getting to know the new people, helping people to enhance the quality of their applications, and inviting quality members to HC, all of these activities fill me with joy.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have tons of references! Many of them are current guides. I don't know a lot of the current proctors. And anybody from Newerth, most of the vets of which are staff anyway.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I like the fact you are on in the early mornings, will most def help with the apps over night. Since you have been a Guide before you know drill in regards to being staff. I just hope you are going to be active =)

@Alator - Proctor please? =)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the team! I'll take care of your perms when the server is all better.