• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Applelove

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: Applelove
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | Central Standard
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 13 Months, 4 days at the time of posting

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    In the last year I've been around for 3 maps, dozens of towns and micro-communities, and hundreds of players. In this time, I feel I have obtained a good grasp of the kind of players we want on Herocraft. I know what traits to look for to see if a player will mesh well in our community, or just be a trouble maker.

Being that I am a social player, I play almost entirely because I love the community--and Minecraft, of course. As a proctor I will work to better the community by guiding our new members into the wonderfully intense world of Herocraft. I think that proctors, more than anyone, have the most impression on new members, since they have the best chance of being the first to interact with new players in-game. I'd like this privilege, as I think I can give the impression of Herocraft that a new player needs.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    I'm perfectly happy being a player, even if I complain all the time. While there are certainly other positions I would prefer and be more useful in, the level of responsibility that comes with being a proctor is more suiting for me, I think.

@Kainzo @Brutalacerate

Thank you for your consideration.