• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Acherous

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: Acherous
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 20| Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: July 8th, 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I have been a member of the community for a long time now. Due to my long time on the server I know the rules well as well as some of the unwritten expectations. Due to somewhat recently coming out of inactivity I don't know to many of the current players giving me a more unbiased way of looking at issues in chat. I also have previous experience on staff. I was a proctor on zeal and dragon. I was also a herald and guide at one point.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm looking for a staff position again because it gives me something to do. Just want something to help keep myself occupied. Edit: Also, I know my activity makes it look like I don't play or have quite. I haven't. My responsibilities in the real world just make it so I'll be on some weeks and others I won't at all.

Last edited: