• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proclamation of Gratitude

Kaliven

Gold
As the server's second King, I thought I'd toss a speech in general, thanking some people.

Recently there has been some criticism of Blasphemy for being a Dirt Cube Capital, as Amgroma had put it, and someone else said that a requirement of Kingdom should be “looking nice”.

I would like to share my personal philosophy: “Play to Win” – I play EXACTLY in the rules. Nothing more, Nothing less. We followed the rules to the letter, with one cold calculating Goal in mind. Kingdom within 30 days. White listed 1/5 and Kingdom 2/3 I'd say we did it. Following the rules, exactly what was expected of us, no other “made up rules” just the one laid down before us.

Now that we're a kingdom we're going to go back clean up our stuff, train the troops, make everything look nice, and still take the time to do our duty as the plague of the server.

With all that being said, if you don't like anything that we do or say and your name doesn't have Admin, mod, founder, King, or possibly coder before it. I frankly can't find value you in your opinion.

But on to the real thing I wanted to say... Thank you's.

First I would like to thank the Admins, who've always been fair to us, despite us choosing to be unpopular villains. Kainzo for being the most active server owner I've ever seen , Apherdite for being fair when we got our first ban for “mindlessly grieving the wilderness” – (To be fair if you make your whole house out of valuable materials... ) Dago for supporting us in our wicked endeavors, Lucky for not hurting me too much, and every mod who's put up with us and all the /pe open someone broke into my wilderness house. This server is the BEST one we've ever been to, and we intend to stay forever, and donate what we can to keep it running.

I want to personally thank the Proctor psychojake for white listing Spongiform and myself on January 5th , and declare February 5th psychojake day, for the entire day, Nobody may harm psychojake in game, he is to be considered a member of the Monarchy of Blasphemy in good standing, and has rights to all things (including our loot).

Now... The people I don't HAVE to thank, but I want to.

Spongiform, my partner, co-founder and master of economic disaster, we have been on like 5 servers together, played online games together for years, and without you we'd still be chipping away a mountain hiding from Helm's Deep's Trolling.

Bargraphics, Who's insane cash flow helped us immensely, and his reputation as a Villain surpasses all others. If Blasphemy was a company he'd own 85%

Ravebear, Who basically does all the work I don't want to, and oversees all the projects that I don't have time for.

Allusa, who has done all the artwork that made our city not entirely an eyesore.

Special credit to Em3rgency who started the whole “loyal minions” thing that has become our hook.

The Barons of MoB Wervern, Shdwdrake8, and Zellis who were promised a town, and now ARE a town, but still, you guys did an insane amount of work (or in Zellis' case pulled off an EPIC act of villainy)

Every single member of Blasphemy, you all do amazing work, we have a great an active community, and even though everyone else hates us, or is Jealous, I think you guys are way Better the the “good guys”.

King Saber933 You've been actually a pretty cool guy, and I am looking forward to being your evil counterpart to making the server more interesting for all members who inhabit it, not just our kingdoms.

Helm's Deep (Specifically NuclearKitten, Icy125 ) for trolling us when we started, and binding us together, you guys are actually a challenge to fight, just wish there were more of you.

Lastly I'd like to thank the machine and the rest of the server for the same thing:

For the Loot.

Signed,

Kaliven

[size=large]T5 Evil King
Monarchy of Blasphemy
[/size]

Edit:

Eye Candy: Our Kingdom Pylon Designed by Baron Shdwdrake8 and built by Foreman Em3rgency & sevanaka.

b5jltw.png

TheAngle

Air
''Play to win'' has become such a cliche, an excuse todo things in a crude and barbaric way.

TheAngle said:
''Play to win'' has become such a cliche, an excuse todo things in a crude and barbaric way.

Spoken like a chronic Number Two. =)

EDIT: I meant that in the context of second place, but if you want to infer less savory meaning from it... hey, we're villains!